2/24th Items for sale
The items below may be purchased from the 2/24 Battalion Association.
Order and Payment methods
- Post a cheque or money order made out to '2/24 Battalion Association' to accompany the order to
Mr R Nicholson - 2/24 Orders, 34 Jamescott Drive, Drouin Vic 3188
- Electronic Orders - send an email (with details of order and recipient address) to
firstname.lastname@example.org (post a cheque or complete a bank transfer - see below)
By bank transfer to: Account Name - The Australian Infantry Battalion Association, Inc.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia: BSB 063 450 Account No. 1001 3626
Please include surname and the product you are purchasing in the details box when transferring electronically,
and send a confirmation email to the above email address.
- Prices include postage within Australia.
Official History of 2/24 Australian Infantry Battalion -- Members Price $48; Retail $54
Both Sides of the Hill - Everard Baillieu -- $10
The story of the capture of Company 621 German Radio Intercept at Tel el Eisa
Shooting Through - Katrina Kittel -- $35
Battalion Tie -- $25.00 each (association members only)
For purchase by 2/24 Association members only.
Lapel Badge [1.5cm wide] -- $10.00 each (association members only)
For purchase by 2/24 Association members only. Temporarily Out of Stock [Oct 2021]
- Ties and Badges are for purchase by 2/24 Association members only.
- The pens, 'History of the 2/24' and 'Both Sodes of the Hill' are available for open purchase.
- Shooting Through will be available also at Association functions.